Thursday, October 1, 2009

A Beginning

I have a regular blog.  It's updated infrequently, and read by all my family.  Not only that, but by my wife's family.  I don't mind what my family discovers about me, my wife, Remintreya, is not as open though.  Most of the topics I want to blog about however, tend to be those not post-able on my family accessible blog.  Sometimes these are just frustrations that if I posted those involved would discover, more often they're topics of a sexual nature.  I've been swinging for several years, just starting to explore bdsm and various kinks as well as a more poly lifestyle.  I want to be able to talk about this without revealing my inner thoughts.  I may eventually link the two with a disclaimer and words of caution, but for now, I'm going to enjoy having anonymity.

This also means I will have few readers, as I won't be pointing anyone I know at this blog.  So if you're here, let me know who you are, and why you came.  I don't know where I am going with this, but it's a journey, and I'll appreciate companions.  For now, I am Imintril, a mid-20s male person.  The name has no meaning, I think it sounds pretty and Google returned few hits for it, so it will make a distinctive impression if it gets anywhere.

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck on your blog. I'll look forward to reading it. Blogging is often a good way to clear the mind for me, but it does take time, which is often at a premium.
    Rob

    ReplyDelete