Friday, October 2, 2009

New toys

We went to Wild at Heart yesterday and bought a stretchy cock-ring and a mid-size silicone dildo. That was an interesting store to go to.  Remintreya commented along the lines of, "There was a lot of stuff there, that I wasn't quite sure what it was for."    A nice, kinky, sex shop.  Unlike Babeland which I visited in LA and was a very vanilla sex shop.

I used to have a cloth and velcro cock ring.  Unfortunately, I was never able to use it without the scratchiness of the velcro from bothering me.  The solid piece rings worry me.  I don't want to get hard and then get anxious about being constricted for too long.  So we bought a stretchy one.  We'll see how using it goes, and what goes through my head when it is on.

I was quite happy to find a mid-size silicone dildo (thickness wise).  We used to have several silicone toys.  However, two dildos and a plug died a shredded death at the hands of my canine companion.  Things were being shifted around and they were left out while no one was home at one point.  Oops.  So what I currently had was one small plug and a larger (through the nominally small size, i.e. blue) feeldoe.

I like anal play.  There is very little sensation that is as exciting to me as having a probably lubricated toy played with inside of me. The feeldoe is usually too large for me, and the plug can't be used for thrusting.  Though pushing against the base while it is in me is still an incredible feeling.

Eventually, I'd like to work up to being able to take the feeldoe and size wise, it's not a long step from that to being able to take an average size penis if I found a male play partner.  I think with more regular wearing of the plug I have and then being fucked with this new dildoe on occasion that should make that possible.  If I'm lucky, this sort of training could be directed by my wife, having her tell me to drop my pants and put my plug in for the next x hours.  Or telling me, "Tonight I'm going to fuck your ass, so make sure you are ready."  The plug I can take with little notice (and a lot of lube).  But actually getting fucked in the ass does require some mental preparedness.

That is an issue I've long had with sex in general.  My mind is either in full borne sex mode, or completely shut off.  But that is another topic.  Right now I'm just excited to have a bigger but not huge dildo in our toy box :D.

2 comments:

  1. You may like the dildo you chose. We bought this one a few years ago. It's good for anal play and can hit the prostate just right. As you noted, it's not too big, but gives a nice feeling of fullness. We had some problems using it with a harness, so we tend to use it by itself. It's a good product. Enjoy.
    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I can imagine a problem with a harness just given it's relatively short length. I guess in time, I shall see.
    -- Imintril

    ReplyDelete