Thursday, October 1, 2009

Lying in bed and horny

Setting up this blog took longer than I thought. Remintreya has been in bed for several hours and I am now joining her. I am horny and want to fuck her.

Last night I was in bed first. When she came to bed, I had dozed off but rolled over to cuddle. I caressed her in my half awake state and I'm sure I dozed off several times. It was very late before I woke up enough to take my caressing to fondling. The passion grew in me and I could hear the change in breathing signifying her own arousal. I nibbled my way up her neck and whispered, "I'm going to fuck you now," into her ear. I took her from behind with such lust and passion that within 5 minutes I had thrust us to almost falling off the bed. I brought us back onto the bed and rolled her face up. I took her quite feverishly for 10 more minutes, our breathing and thrusting in perfect sync. Soon, the feel of her pussy around my cock and her warm breath on my ear drove me over the edge and I blissfully shot my load inside her.

Usually, I am not this horny the next night (without encouragement). But tonight I am, yet I don't wish to wake her for another late night brief moment of passion. Even though I have comfortably masturbated in front of her. I can't bring myself to do so lying next to her while she sleeps. And so I lie here only gently rubbing my dick against the bed, frustrated in my own horniness.

No comments:

Post a Comment