Saturday, October 3, 2009

Longer • Harder • Firmer

So proclaims the package my new stretchy cock ring came in.  What it failed to mention was that 5 min. or so after putting it on, my cock and balls would turn purple.  Needless to say, this had my a bit disconcerted.  So I removed it.  Man was it a bitch to remove.  Trying to slide a finger between the elastic ring and my balls without painfully pinching skin took a while.  Once I was there, the round ring wanted to roll up my cock as I stretched it enough to get my balls out.  This could have been okay, except it has been a long while since I've trimmed the hair around my cock, so it rolling up my cock meant wrapping my pubic hair around it such that when I attempted to take it off it pulled some of my hair out, which is extremely painful (how do women stand waxing?).

After it was off, my cock quickly restored itself to it's normal color and shrank in diameter.  Something about the way the blood rushed out meant it shrank in diameter faster than it shrank in length, such that I was left with an erection that was an average length for me but abnormally skinny for that length.  It looked really odd.

I can't say my first real experience with a cock ring was particularly enjoyable as a result.  It obviously wasn't so traumatic that I couldn't get and keep an erection, and it was pleasant to have on.  Doing some more reading online and everything says it should go on before the erection.  I don't know how important this is, but maybe I'll put it on when I'm a little softer next time.  And after I've trimmed and perhaps shaven the dick itself.  If it is going to turn my dick that purple that quickly though, I don't imagine it will get used very often.

No comments:

Post a Comment